Superlearn is a free TOEFL online practice platform that helps you monitor your progress. In addition, using Superlearn + my online TOEFL course will help you to reach your TOEFL target score. These two TOEFL preparation web sites are a match made in heaven.
Superlearn TOEFL offers free reading practice tests.
At Superlearn, you can take realistic TOEFL-level practice tests featuring the most common question types found on the exam.
My online TOEFL course supplements Superlearn by
- Giving you reading, listening, and grammar practice exercises to help you master more than 2,000 plus college-level vocabularies.
- Explaining all the reading question types and the strategies for answering them.
- Increasing your reading speed to a functional 350 words per minutes with 60% to 80% comphrehesion. Using my course will help you to be able to read seven 350 page books in one month!
Superlearn TOEFL has free listening practice tests.
Similarly, Superlearn TOEFL offers realistic TOEFL-level listening practice tests. You can choose from a number of practice tests that measure your academic listening comprehension of the common listening question types.
My online TOEFL course supplements this learning in that it
- Teaches you an effective note-taking system to keep track of the main and most important supporting points from academic lectures and discussions.
- Helps you understand how to improve your listening of natural and scripted speech.
- Gives you additional practice with 40 TOEFL listening practice tests.
Superlearn TOEFL posts speaking practice tests.
In addition, Superlearn TOEFL has various speaking topics that you can practice so that you get used to recording your speaking practice tests. Moreover, you will improve your ability to self-monitor your speaking strengths and weaknesses.
As you do your Superlearn TOEFL speaking practice, you can email me your audio files. I will give you an estimated TOEFL speaking score. Then I will recommend specific skill-building exercises in my online TOEFL course to help you improve. Further, my online TOEFL Course allow you to
- Get accent reduction practice by completing a diagnostic pre-test and post-test.
- Email me ONE independent or integrated speaking practice test every 24 hours; after you will get 3-10 minutes of audio feedback in which I explain to you your delivery, language-use, and topic development limitations.
- Study targeted vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, listening, reading, and speaking lessons to help to score higher than 26 on the speaking section.
Superlearn has writing topics for you to practice.
Superlearn also posts writing topics so that you can get more familiar with the independent and integrated writing tasks.
My online TOEFL course has an addition 40 independent and 43 integrated writing tasks that you can practice. In addition, unlike Superlearn or most other TOEFL preparation web sites, you
- Can send me ONE writing practice test every 24 hours. I will read, evaluate, and score your essay and provide you 2-3 minutes of audio comments so that you can understand your writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Can get recommended lessons in your feedback so that you can improve your vocabulary, grammar, note-taking, listening, reading, and writing weak points.
Limitations with this online TOEFL learning
Like Prepscholar, Magoosh, NoteFull, and many other test preparation web sites, Superlearn is effective when you are ready to take the TOEFL exam. In addition, this free TOEFL learning platform helps familiarize you with the structure and format of the TOEFL exam. However, if your current level is much lower than the score you want to get on the TOEFL exam, then Superlearn TOEFL will not help you very much since you need to improve your English. For example, if your current TOEFL score is 60 and you need to score 80+, then you will need to significantly improve your vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills. Do not be misled! You cannot simply improve your English by taking TOEFL-level practice tests.
To improve their English, many students will enroll in an intensive English program so that they can get 20-25 hours of in-class instruction for a few months. Other students choose a less-expensive option by enrolling in an online TOEFL course like mine.
- To register and log in to Superlearn TOEFL, go here.
- To enroll in my Online TOEFL Course, go here.