These ten useful TOEFL words will help you to elevate your vocabulary.
Why should I use these words?
The words you will learn in this blog post are two or three syllable words. In addition, these words are higher-level words that will help you to
- use more advanced vocabulary during the speaking and writing sections of the TOEFL exam.
- score higher in the language-use categories of the TOEFL speaking and writing rubrics.
What are the first five words that I should use?
1. Finally, I have taken my
things belongings to my new dorm.
stuff proceedings in the meeting lasted more than two hours.
3. My TOEFL mentor was a
good splendid help to when while I was completing my speaking and writing practice tests.
4. Missing his TOEFL speaking subtotal score by one point, Lucena had a
bad downcast day.
5. If I eat
small undersized portions and if I exercise five times a week for about 45 minutes at a time, I can lose weight.
Do you have five other precise words that I can use during the speaking and writing sections of the TOEFL exam?
lot plethora of books are piled onto the bookshelves by the wall.
confused perplexed students didn’t understand why they could not reinstate their TOEFL scores.
8. Having had their flights canceled indefinitely, the
angry exasperated passengers asked for refunds.
9. Upon learning that she had scored 117 on the TOEFL exam, Lu Chen was so
happy ecstatic that she cried.
10. The professor made an
smart astute observation that climate change can be altered by the production of safe-operating hydrogen fuel-burning engines.