There are 767 TOEFL blog lessons at this web site. Moreover, as you can learn, I am Michael Buckhoff. I write all the posts that you can read here. Finally, I created STEALTH, The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.
I want to help you improve your English so that you can reach your target TOEFL score. In addition, my goal is to help you reach your desired subtotal reading, listening, speaking, and writing scores. Especially, many of my lessons here are designed for students who need 26 on the speaking section. Lastly, my lessons will help you score 24+ points on the writing section.
Since I have so many lessons here, you will not be able to find them all. Therefore, I will organize some categories here to help guide you. The first three categories will focus on the basics: vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. After, the next four categories will focus on the core areas of the TOEFL exam: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. All the links on this page will lead you to high-quality instruction to help you have a better TOEFL score. In fact, this is why I named my web site http://bettertoeflscores.com.
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Vocabulary Resources
My TOEFL vocabulary resources will give you access to the following:
- A 261 page vocabulary e-Book complete with useful college-level words, definition, sample sentences, synonyms, and antonyms
- Useful vocabulary strategies for all sections of the TOEFL iBT
To go the TOEFL vocabulary resources web page, CLICK HERE.
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Pronunciation Resources
Several benefits of TOEFL pronunciation resources will help you to speak more clearly:
- Video, audio, and written instruction to help you master the pronunciation of the more problematic vowels, consonants, and other practice areas.
- Real examples of clear and unclear speech from students who completed TOEFL speaking practice tests
Start your accent reduction training: CLICK HERE.
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Grammar Resources
The grammar resources in these TOEFL blog lessons will
- Help you to eliminate the most common speaking and writing errors on the TOEFL exam.
- Give you a grammar diagnostic practice test that will test your mastery of 23 of the most important elements of speaking and writing grammar.
Begin your study with TOEFL Grammar Resources: CLICK HERE
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Listening Resources
My TOEFL listening resources will help you to
- Improve your strategies for the listening, speaking, and writing sections.
- Show you how to create introductions for the speaking and writing sections of the exam.
Your TOEFL listening practice starts right now: CLICK HERE.
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Reading Resources
The reading resources will give you
- Practice with specific strategies to read a text.
- An accurate speed reading test to find your level.
Improve your reading skills: CLICK HERE
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Speaking Resources
Many important lessons in these speaking resources will help you to
- Learn motivational stories of students who have scored 26.
- Take a speaking practice test and get qualified feedback from a speaking mentor with more than 30 years of teaching experience.
- Understand the tips and tricks needed to score 26.
Start your speaking practice: CLICK HERE
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Writing Resources
Taking advantage of these TOEFL writing resources will help you to
- Have more depth and complexity of thought.
- Write more sharply-focused thesis statements.
- See model responses that score 30/30 points.
- Organize ideas with more coherence and cohesion.
- Complete a writing practice test and get targeted feedback from an extremely qualified TOEFL writing mentor.
Get your independent and integrated writing instruction: CLICK HERE
TOEFL Blog Lessons: Additional TOEFL Resources
The additional resources will take you to a web page that
- Offers you additional practice in seven skill areas: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
To get some additional TOEFL resources, CLICK HERE.
Michael Buckhoff, firstname.lastname@example.org