Founder of Feedspot, Anju Agarwal, just came out with a “Top 15 TOEFL Blogs” article. And guess what? Better TOEFL Scores made the top ten!
What is Feedspot?
The company offers services to both consumers and marketers/businesses in many niche areas:
- Content Reader: The reader helps users consolidate all their information sources in one location.
- Email Digest: The digest compiles updates of all of a user’s favorite sites into a single email daily.
- Data Curation: The curation allows users to rank 1000’s of specific niche industries: New Sites, Podcasts, YouTube Channels, and Web Blogs.
- Blogger Outreach: Feedspot provides Brands with a defined bloggers’ list. These companies use the list for marketing campaigns.
- Blog Promotion: Finally, Feedspot helps businesses improve their sales by helping them to drive more traffic to their sites and find more leads by promoting these companies on its platform.
Why did Feedspot put Better TOEFL Scores as one of the Top 15 TOEFL Blogs?
For Better TOEFL Scores to make the Top 15 TOEFL Blogs, it had to meet several important standards:
- High recognition and ranking from Google
- An evaluation from editors and experts from Feedspot
- High-quality and regular posts
- Social media influence on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and so on.
Because Better TOEFL Scores performed exceptionally well in these four categories, it was selected as one of the top 15 TOEFL Blogs.
What other sites made the Top 15 TOEFL Blogs?
Here is the list of the TOEFL Blogs that made it into Feedspot’s top 10:
- TOEFL Resources Blog
- House of TOEFL
- Jason TOEFL Class
- Edx >> TOEFL
- Magoosh TOEFL
- GlobalExam >> TOEFL Blog
- GREedge >> TOEFL Blog
- PrepAdviser >> TOEFL Blog
- Study With It
- Better TOEFL Scores Blog l TOEFL Blog Lessons
To get the complete list and to get regular posts from these top 15 TOEFL blogs, go to Feedspot. In fact, Feedspot will send you a daily newsletter with links and descriptions of posts coming from these high-ranking TOEFL blogs. That way you can get regular updates as these TOEFL blogs make new posts.
Click here: https://blog.feedspot.com/toefl_blogs/
What did Feedspot say about Better TOEFL Scores?
Today, I received an email from founder Anju Agarwal of Feedspot. After introducing himself, he told me that he and his team had decided to rank Better TOEFL Scores into the top 15 TOEFL Blogs on the Internet. Furthermore, Agarwal said:
I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 15 TOEFL Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!
As the founder, owner, and materials writer for all the posts here at Better TOEFL Scores, I am pleased to be ranked by Feedspot. Further, my goal at this blog is to help international students
- First, stay informed of the current version of the TOEFL exam.
- Second, get free access to vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing practice so they can improve their academic English.
- Third, be able to purchase inexpensive speaking and writing evaluation services.
- Fourth, have the email support that they need during the TOEFL journey.
Thank you, Anju Agarwal, for ranking this blog into your top TOEFL Blogs on the Internet. Moreover, I will continue to make regular, high-quality TOEFL posts at this blog so that international students will be able to have the resources that they need during their TOEFL journey.