An inexpensive TOEFL course, The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT, offers you a full range of services to help you reach your target score and subtotal scores.
Course Creator’s Extensive Background and Education
Michael Buckhoff is the founder, owner, and materials writer for “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.” Several factors qualify him to teach this course:
- An MA in English Composition with a TESL Emphasis
- A 25+ career teaching ESL and TOEFL preparation
- Grading and feedback on more than 25,000 TOEFL speaking practice tests
- Feedback and grading on more than 30,000 TOEFL writing practice tests
- Evaluation and written feedback on 1000’s and 1000’s of essays from first-year and upper division composition students at California State University, San Bernardino since 1997
In other words, Buckhoff is highly qualified to write, teach, and provide feedback to you so that you can monitor your progress. Learn more about him.
Accent Reduction Practice and Feedback in this TOEFL Course
Unlike many TOEFL Courses, this TOEFL course has two pronunciation pre-tests plus a post-test and 58 accent reduction videos. Your accent reduction mentor will provide feedback after each pre-test and post-test. That way you will know which pronunciation lessons you should study. Furthermore, when you complete the post-test, your accent reduction mentor will let you know whether or not you have mastered all the pronunciation lessons. All in all, you will improve your pronunciation in the following areas:
- Vowel sounds
- Consonant sounds
- Syllable division and grammatical word endings
- Word stress
- Sentence rhythm
- Thought groups
This TOEFL course has more than 300 independent speaking prompts and 20 integrated speaking prompts. In fact, you can send your TOEFL speaking mentor ONE speaking practice test every 24 hours. He/she will give you feedback in three core areas: delivery, language use, and topic development. In addition, based on the problems you have, your mentor will recommend specific lessons to help you improve. For instance, if your mentor notices that you have a word order problem with noun clauses, s/he will recommend a specific grammar lesson. If you study that grammar lesson, you will learn more about how to use noun clauses correctly when you speak.
In addition to a lot of speaking practice, you will also have several benefits in the writing section:
- 40 TOEFL independent writing practice tests
- 43 integrated writing practice tests sorted into skill-building categories: easy, medium, difficult, and super difficult
- Opportunity to send your TOEFL writing mentor a writing practice test every 24 hours; after that you will get a score, and some written and general feedback to help you monitor your progress
Your TOEFL writing mentor may recommend specific writing, grammar, vocabulary, reading, and listening lessons based on the problems that manifest in your writing. To illustrate, if your TOEFL writing mentor pinpoints coherence (organizational) problems, h/she will recommend a lesson to address that issue.
Flexibility of TOEFL Course
The flexibility of this TOEFL course allows you to study using your PC, iPad, tablet, or, smartphone. As long as you have access to the Internet on your device, you will be able to use this course. Furthermore, you can complete speaking and writing practice tests at your convenience without every having to meet face to face with your TOEFL mentor. Moreover, you can send your TOEFL speaking and writing mentor practice tests that you have found from any web site or book. It doesn’t matter where you found the practice test, your mentor will evaluate, score, and provide feedback on the practice test about 24 hours after you send it to be scored.
Unlimited Access to STEALTH
After you join this TOEFL course, you will have complete, unlimited access to STEALTH, which has more than 700 lessons in seven essential areas:
Would you join a TOEFL course without a moneyback guarantee? Probably not, right? Well, depending on the type of course plan you purchase, you can get two money-back guarantee options:
- Use of the TOEFL course for a full 7 days without being charged any money
- The right to ask for a full unconditional refund within the first 7 days of using the course
Course creator Michael Buckhoff knows that his courses might not be the right fit for all students. Therefore, he wants you to be able to try out any of his courses risk-free.
Daily E-mail Access to your TOEFL Mentor
You will be sending your speaking and writing practice to your TOEFL mentor by email. In addition, you can email your TOEFL mentor questions/concerns that you may have. In fact, s/he will answer your questions in about 24 hours. In many cases, when your TOEFL mentor answers your questions, h/she may provide video or audio comments. Hence, that way you can get a thorough explanation to your query.
Join this TOEFL Course
Email me if you have any questions.